Sunday 1 December 2013

The Sunshine Award!

I've been nominated for The Sunshine Award by Rebecca Rose (www.rebeccaroseetc.blogspot.com). I have seen these types of posts on blogs, however I never really knew anything about it. After looking at various blogs, I saw that you basically nominate blogs that you love reading.

I'm fairly new to blogging so this is a huuuge achievement for me, so thank you! 


So, the rules are as follows:



  • Share 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 set questions by your nomination blogger
  • Nominate 11 bloggers
  • Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer

11 Facts About Me:
  1. I'm 18 and my date of birth is 25/09/95.
  2. I'm from Yorkshire in England.
  3. My hair is an unusual colour; a mix of ginger and blonde!
  4. I've always loved experimenting with makeup; one time when I was 4, I covered my full face in pink lipstick and my dad went mad and had to scrub it off me haha!
  5. I have a sister, Phoebe, who is four years younger than me.
  6. I'm a very private person and I'm quite shy.
  7. I love having a laugh - it's one of the things that keeps me sane!
  8. I have always had pets! (It's like Zoe's Zoo haha!)
  9. I love music, mainly old music!
  10. Recently I've been obsessed with sudoku (random I know!)
  11. I've just started blogging so I have something to do in my spare time!
11 Questions from Rebecca:

1. What would your ideal career be?
Honestly just something that makes me happy, I'm not sure what I want to do yet! Something that I enjoy, that pays well and makes me want to get up in the morning!

2. What hobbies do you enjoy?
Blogging is my new hobby! I love reading other people's blogs and putting up new posts, it's exciting!:)

3. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hmm, I have never actually been abroad so I'd love to go anywhere really! Italy looks gorgeous, I'd love to go there.

4. Favourite drink?
I love a nice cup of tea, especially now that it's winter! But I also love water. But if I were to have an alcoholic drink, I'd choose a glass of white wine, or cider haha!

5. What one thing could you not live without in your wardrobe?
Jeans! That's all I really wear (as well as a top haha!) I just love skinny jeans as you can wear whatever you want with them!

6. Favourite lipstick?
Runaway Pink by ELF!

7. Favourite candle?
I don't use candles! My mum doesn't trust me with them;)

8. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Oooh, either ELF or No.7. I don't know really, my makeup collection consists of makeup from all sorts of different brands, I don't have a favourite. I might prefer No.7 mascara, but L'oréal foundation, so I don't know really!

9. What clothing shop do you mostly shop in?
H&M is my home!;) I usually buy clothes from there and Primark.

10. What do you do at the weekends?
I either spend it with friends or family, depends really. I might go to cinema or for a meal with friends, or out for the day with my family (including my dog haha!)

11. Do you have a YouTube channel? Would you like to start one?
I used to have a YouTube channel like 4 years ago, but my camera was rubbish and it was hard to film in my house so I stopped. I made one again when I was 16, racked up 100 subscribers but deleted it as I chickened out;) (I didn't exactly feel comfortable to be honest!) I decided to just start a blog instead, as I think it's best for me!:)

My 11 Nominations:
  • Rebecca Rose
  • A Fashion Oddity
  • Beauty In Beta
  • Because Beauty Is Raw And Wild
  • Eat Read Glam
  • Next Route Style
  • Lippy Likes
  • Joannaloves
  • Lou Lou's Beauty & Fashion Fix
  • Everylittlething07
  • Bird's Words
My 11 Questions:

1. What is your best feature?

2. What is your natural hair colour?
3. What is one product you couldn't live without?
4. Favourite moisturiser?
5. Favourite online shop?
6. Favourite shoes?
7. Tea or coffee?
8. Favourite nail varnish?
9. Favourite range of makeup brushes?
10. Favourite winter clothing item?
11. What are your three favourite blogs you like reading?

So that's it, thanks for reading! I can't believe that it's the first of December already - it's quite exciting!

Please tell me either on twitter (@BeautyPieBlog) or leave a comment below if you complete these questions, thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Zoe :-) Great post.

    Thank you for nominating us too; very sweet of you.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete