Sunday 9 March 2014

Update: Blog Domain

Hi everyone! 


I don't know if you've noticed, but I've had a complete makeover on my blog! I've changed my header, mixed up my sidebar a little bit and most importantly, I've changed my blog domain. I've gone from www.xbeautypie.blogspot.com to:

WWW.BEAUTYPIE.CO.UK

I bought the domain off GoDaddy.com for £2.99. The reason I went for the plunge is because I wanted my blog to look more professional and I also wanted to lose the 'x' from my blog name. I realised I needed to change the header while I was at it, seeing as I'd changed up the name a little bit. I hope you like it and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I also made sure to email Bloglovin so I didn't have to create a new account and lose all of my followers (that would have been dreadful!) They happily changed my blog domain for me, making sure I kept all of my followers. However, as a consequence I lost all of my likes...

I'm almost at 500 followers and I can't believe that in four whole months, I've managed to convince nearly 500 people to follow me hehe! Thank you so much everyone!

I'm excited to continue blogging with my new domain name.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. 500 followers, that's awesome! Congrats! your blog looks really cool.

    www.weshareinterest.net

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog makeover Zoe! And congrats on getting so many followers in such a short time :) you've obviously worked hard for it
    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete