Monday 30 December 2013

Andrew Barton Gloss Boss Collection

I received this gift set for Christmas and I don't know about you, but whenever I get a new shampoo or conditioner, I can't wait to try it out! So, I decided to wash my hair with the Serious Shine Protection Shampoo and Conditioner.

First of all, the shampoo bottle is one that you pour and I usually don't like these due to spilling them. However, the conditioner is one that you squeeze. They feel very light on your hair when using them, which I like!

After leaving my hair in a towel for about half an hour, I used the Hot Iron Protection Spray and blow-dried my hair. I then used the Style Cremé and worked it through the ends of my hair.

I love this set; it made my hair smell sooo nice and left it feeling soft and sleek. I recommend buying a gift set like this for someone for their birthday; Andrew Barton products are affordable and great to use!

Thanks for reading!

What's your favourite shampoo & conditioner?

Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Hair products that smell great are always the most perfect, haha! I love Toni & Guy or Aussie shampoos and conditioners xx

    Olivia | Thoughts, fashion and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!:) Ooh I'll have to check those ones out! Thanks for the comment!

      Zoe xx

      Delete