Tuesday 12 November 2013

Favourites At The Moment

Okay, so this is my first proper blog post, ahhh! I've decided to do my first post about my favourite products that I have been using recently; I will tell you a little bit about them and why I like them etc.


(Soap & Glory 'Butter Yourself' Smoothing Body Cream)

Boots: £10.50

Now that it's nearly winter and the wind has picked up here in the UK, my skin has been suffering due to the weather. My skin has become quite flaky and dry, therefore I've needed to make sure I don't forget to moisturise! I love putting this on after I have been in the shower - it makes my skin feel super soft and clean! It is quite a thick body butter, so I prefer to put it on in the evening rather than the morning.

Also, Boots have been selling their annual Christmas gift sets; you will be able to find some Soap & Glory sets, I'm hoping I get one for Christmas!

(Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Age Defying Day Moisturiser With SPF 15)

Boots: £9.99

Moisturising the face is also very important and recently I've been using this handy little thing. You may wonder why on Earth I'm using anti-ageing products at 18, but it's better to start early than too late! Hehe.

It comes with a pump, which is great at controlling how much product you want to use. It's also a very light moisturiser and absorbs into your skin reaally quickly, which is useful if you apply it before you do your makeup (which is what I do!) It's also SPF 15, which is pretty handy seeing as that's all skin experts go on about these days, protecting your skin from the blinding glare of the sun etc!

(L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution)

Boots: £4.99

This product is great at removing makeup and impurities and I usually use this at night! I apply it to cotton wool pads and wipe all over my face - it makes my face feel reaally clean and makes sure all of your makeup is gone, as wipes don't always do the job!

Another great thing about it is it's suitable for sensitive skin - yay!

(Pearl Drops Pro-White Toothpolish)

Boots: £3.60

I've been getting frustrated with my teeth recently (weird I know) as they seem to have lost their colour! Let's face it, everybody wants white teeth! Normal whitening toothpastes weren't really doing anything for me, so when I came across this in Boots, I decided to buy it to see if it would make an improvement.

After a couple of weeks (maybe even less) my teeth started to look a lot whiter! I was really pleased with the results, which is why it's one of my favourite products at the moment! However, the only disappointing thing is that if you have sensitive teeth (like me), after a few weeks of brushing twice a day, my teeth started to ache a little bit. From now on, I'm just going to use it now and then when I need to, not everyday! BUT it still improved the colour of my teeth!

(Kate Moss: Lilabelle Truly Adorable) 30ml

Superdrug: £9.99

I recently got this as a birthday gift and I've been using it everyday! I love the musky scent to it, combined with a sweet apple scent. It's very girly! I recommend this if you are thinking of getting a new perfume!


Thanks for reading my first blog post (that is, if anyone is reading it) hehe.
I'll be posting regularly, so please follow me and leave comments! It would mean a lot!

Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. ooh id really like to try that loreal micellar solution..it sounds really good!:)

    ReplyDelete