Friday 13 February 2015

Snuggly Winter OOTD: Ft. Blue Vanilla*


Well, Happy New Year (better late than never!) I can't believe this is my first post of 2015, I'm an absolutely awful blogger. College is wearing me down at the minute, so I need to concentrate on my exams and coursework. I'll try and keep up with my blog but expect fewer posts from me over these next few months. Hopefully I'll be back to normal fairly soon though (I have a few posts lined up that I'm looking forward to writing).

I recently received this gorgeous Reanna Roll Neck Checked Poncho from Blue Vanilla the other week and it's perfect for winter. I've wanted a poncho for a while now, so when I got this delivered I knew it was spot on as soon as I tried it on. You can throw it on over pretty much any outfit; it's like being snuggled in a big blanket!

The checked pattern is really trendy as well and the subtle design adds a bit of colour, but also keeps it basic, making it versatile! It comes in one size, so fits pretty much everybody and it has a thick roll neck so it keeps me warm in the chilly weather.

It reminds me of a big, warm picnic blanket with the frayed hemline at the bottom. I love wearing this when I haven't got much to wear, as I can throw it on top of my outfit and no-one will ever know what dreadful top I'm wearing underneath!

This originally cost £30.00 but has reduced down to £15.00. 


Check out Blue Vanilla here.


I'll definitely be shopping here in the Spring! It looks like a great online shop filled with my sort of clothes!







Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Always been a fan of Blue Vanilla, I love the way you've styled this, I love faux fur in winter. Looks great! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete