Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wish List: Spring Fashion

Spring clothes usually arrive onto the high street in the middle of Winter, but I'm still buying Winter clothes then, let alone thinking about Spring! I like to buy the current season's clothes when it's the actual season, so here are a few Spring items that I have my eye on!

1. Grey Mon Chéri Colour Block Sweater - New Look: £14.99

I like wearing a baggy top now and again, especially when it's quite cool outside. You could wear it over a vest top, so you can take it off if you get too hot. I like the way they look laidback and casual and the pastel colours are perfect for Spring!

2. Black Spot Print Pencil Skirt - New Look: £14.99

I love the old-fashioned style of this skirt; the print and the length. This would make for a perfect Spring day time outfit, if you teamed it with a cropped top and sandals. It's figure-hugging and it would look great on holiday!

3. Light Blue Knitted Crop Top - New Look: £14.99

I love the colour of this and I would probably wear it with jeans. It's knitted, so you're not going to be too cold; perfect for Spring weather! You can also get the pink version of this if you aren't keen on the blue, but I prefer wearing blues in comparison to pinks.

4. Light Blue Textured Floral Skater Dress - New Look: £19.99

How cute is this! It's just perfect for day time! It's so girly and it would look great with a pair of sandals or pumps. The design along with the colours would probably suit pretty much anyone. It's sadly out of stock at the moment, noooo! I'll have to keep checking to see when it's back in stock, as I don't want to endure Spring without it!

5. Super Stretch Trousers, Black & White Stripes - H&M: £14.99

I've always wanted some patterned trousers, but I've always struggled with what I would wear with them. However, these are a simple black and white striped pattern, so there are lots of choices as to what you could team them with. I would wear either a cropped tee or a collared top tucked in. You could also wear these on the night time, if you paired them with heels or wedges.

6. Figure-fit Jacket, White - H&M: £14.99

Blazers can do wonders to an outfit. You could wear it on a night time or during the day, as it makes for a lovely Spring jacket. Blazers can look quite dressy, if teamed with heels and a clutch bag. But they can also look casual, if teamed with pumps and a pretty playsuit; very versatile, which is what I love!

7. Grey Jersey Strappy Midi Dress - New Look: £14.99

You can also get this in black, but I prefer the grey one as I can picture what I would wear it with. I like wearing casual day time dresses in Spring, as they can look really feminine and pretty. I would wear this with strappy sandals and a bright coloured bag.

8. Denim Shirt - H&M: £19.99

Everyone loves a good denim shirt, don't they?! Denim shirts are just perfect for Spring and Summer! You can wear them with a patterned high-waisted skirt, black trousers or even leggings - great for day time.

9. Court Shoes, Powder Pink - H&M: £24.99

These nude heels really caught my eye as they look classy and elegant, definitely ideal for a night time look! I'm sure I would find plenty of outfits to go with these, once I go Spring shopping.

10. Fashion Skinny Scarf - New Look

I only picked one scarf to include but there are a whole range to choose from. I love these thin pretty, patterned scarves as they are a great accessory to add to any Spring outfit!

The reason I haven't included any Spring bags is because I will probably go into Primark and find a much cheaper alternative. It's the same with shoes and accessories - Primark is much more affordable and you can stock up on lots of cheaper, pretty things!



What's going to be your favourite type of outfit/accessory this Spring?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment