Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wish List: Eye Candy

I thought I would put together a collection of beauty items that have caught my eye these past few weeks. Some of the items I have wanted for a while and others I have seen many raving reviews about.

1. ELF Baked Eyeshadow Palette, California
I wanted to get this palette last Summer, but when I went to order it had sadly sold out. Now that it's back in stock, I will be sure to order this soon. I love the warm tones, honey shades and sandy colours as they're the type of shadows I like.

2. Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl
Now this is very popular and I'm yet to purchase it as it's quite expensive. The way in which it works fascinates me, as it grabs the hair and sucks it into the machine (sounds scary I know, but your hair looks amazing afterwards!) Plus, it beeps when your hair is ready, which is useful as I never know how long to keep my hair wrapped around a curling iron.

3. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer
Again, I've seen many reviews about these and after testing them in Boots, I'm definitely going to buy these soon. The colours are as intense as a lipstick, but it also has a creamy texture and gives a shine to your lips; I can't wait to buy these!

4. Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm
I like the idea of using this on a night out, as it would be quick to apply and apparently it leaves your lips feeling moisturised, which I can't wait to try. I will definitely be buying this in a variety of shades as soon as!

5. Vanity Mirror
My sister has one of these mirrors in her bedroom and I'm constantly asking to borrow it! I need a smaller mirror for my room to fit on my desk so this would be perfect for me! Plus it looks pretty and elegant, hehe!

6. L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil
Lonnnng title haha! I've heard great things about this also! I really like the Skin Perfection range and I'm hoping to try more products from there, so I will be buying this! Since using the Purifying Micellar Solution, it has really benefitted my skin, so hopefully the Cleansing Oil will be just as good.

What's your favourite drugstore lip product at the moment; what do you think about the Rimmel Apocalips?

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much! I'm following you back:-) Thanks for being my 250th follower!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the money to try out the Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl, i've heard so many people rave about them! Definitely think the technology behind it is great makes curling hair that much easier!

    chandlernotbing.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a shame it's so expensive! And yes much better than holding your hair around a curling iron! xx

      Delete
  3. The reviews of the 'Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl' are great - it's on our wish list too :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. definatly recommend the Apocalips! They're amazing and last ages! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh okay, they're so popular aren't they!xx

      Delete