Sunday 27 April 2014

Wish List: Holiday Shoes

I tend to buy a new pair of flip flops every year, which I'm sure most people do as they seem to wear out pretty quickly after hours of walking and getting them soaked in the sea. It isn't much of a problem though, as they're fairly cheap so easy to afford! Not only am I a big fan of flip flops, but sandals are also really pretty! So I've picked out an array of shoes that I can't resist not sharing with you!

1. Sweet Pea Toe Post Sandals, £26.00 - Oasis
I love the way these flip flops look really simple and elegant, especially with the added flowers on the outer edge, which stand out and make them look really girly. The fact that they're black shows that they'll go with pretty much anything as well, which is always a bonus!

2. Tan Colour Block Ankle Strap Wedges, £17.99 - New Look
I love these and they'd be perfect to wear when going for an evening meal paired with a pretty dress. The coral strap going across the foot adds a bit of colour, perfect for wearing on Summer nights.

3. Tan Double Ankle Strap Plaque T-Bar Sandals, £24.99 - New Look
I love a bit of gold (who doesn't?!) and these would look gorgeous with a maxi dress. These will instantly dress up an outfit and the double straps around the ankle will help actually keep your shoe on, unlike flip flops that have a tendency to fly off if you take a 'vigorous' step!

4. White Leather Look Embellished Twist T-Bar Sandals, £19.99 - New Look
Alternatively to the previous gold plated shoes, these have a silver design which will go with most outfits. I love these type of sandals, as they really draw attention to your shoes. Really pretty - I need these!

5. Leather Strap Sandals, £28.00 - Next
These have a slight gladiator-esque feel to them and they'd look great with a pair of denim shorts. The added extra studs don't make them too plain, which I like as I hate buying a 'boring' shoe -they need something about them!

6. Asymmetric Sandals, £18.00 - Next
Similar to the previous ones, but these are probably the most plain pair that I picked out. However, I really love the colour and you can always paint your toenails to make the shoes appear more 'bright'.  

I'm really looking forward to Summer and I can't wait until it's warm enough to be wearing these type of shoes!

What's your favourite Summer shoe? What kind of design is your favourite?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment